Michelle Fox's Must Reads

READ in KU

We aren't your mama's vampires... and we don't sparkle.

Serena’s not your typical vamp. She drinks holy water for breakfast, and her boss runs the Vatican. However, life isn’t all rainbows and unicorns. Her relationship is in the crapper, and she’s asking herself the age-old question… “Should I stay or should I go?”

Change is hard, especially for an immortal.
Sneak Peek:
“Look at how stunning you are.”

Serena turned her head and met his gaze in the mirror. Her breath hitched as she took in their reflection. He would have given anything to read her thoughts. The way she licked her lips and pressed her head against his shoulder told him she liked the view, but something other than lust lurked in her gorgeous dark eyes.

“What do you see in me?” He nipped her earlobe.

“The man I love.” She tried to lift her hands, but he kept them planted on the counter top.

“What else?” Nicholai grazed her neck with his fangs.

Serena shivered. “I see the way you look at me.”

“How do I look at you?” He released her hand and brushed his fingers over her wet belly.

“Like you want to devour me,” she whispered.
READ MORE
(in KU)

Michelle Says: Don't miss this one! Kathryn writes really cool vampires!
Former Shield Special Ops Agent, Jonathan Colemen spent his career tracking down shifters until the fateful day he suffered severe burns from an explosion at the rogue Onyx Pack den. He wakes from his coma to discover he’s half tiger and unable to resist a certain male wolf and female Healer.
Amazon I Apple I Kobo I Nook

(Pre-Order)
           
Michelle Says: I can't wait for this one! I love stories special ops type stories. They always have such hunky heroes!
A gorgeous griffin, a smoking hot sea dragon and a mysterious giant.

Other girls see them as swoon-worthy jocks, but to me they’re just ruthless monsters. Then again, so am I.

I’m Medusa the Gorgon, after all. Cursed by the gods to be the most terrifying woman alive.

These monsters will be a challenge, but I’ve been through worse. I’ll survive, as long as I don’t fall in love.
(in KU)