Meet the Pack: Interview with Kaylin Peyerk


 Kaylin Peyerk 

My name is Kaylin Peyerk, and I live in the beautiful state of Michigan. I have five full bookshelves, a bursting Kindle library, and a total love for the written word. My favorite genres to read are paranormal romance, fantasy, and the occasional contemporary novel. I am a lover of swimming, video games, and my golden retriever/corgi mix.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The book that launched my career was...

High Fae Academy Year One. This was the first series that I wrote to market and followed specific tropes. It is a paranormal romance with reverse harem elements to it. Tiana, a half human half fae woman, is destined to save the fae courts by ending the centuries long war that has plagued them. She's doing that l while juggling the five juicy fae men that are vying for her attention. I've done very little paid advertising for this series but it has stayed around the top 10-20k in the kindle store which I would call a win! It lead me to write my next series, Illusions Academy.

Having powerful magic that draws you to your fated mate isn't all it's cracked up to be. . . At least not when there's five to choose from.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The book that made me cry...

Illusions Academy: A Charmed Heart was the book that made me cry. Well, I suppose I could say I made myself cry with the way I took the story! Love interests betray, mates are established, and characters die in a matter of pages. That's all I'm going to say! (LOL)

Welcome to Illusions Academy where the student body is hot, the magic is unpredictable, and nothing is as it seems.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The hero I want to find in my bed is...

Lucien from my High Fae Academy series! He's charming, funny, experienced *wink wink*, and is deeply in touch with his soul as the fae king of the spirit court.

I've been captured and thrown in jail by the one person I thought I could trust. As it turns out, having a fated mate isn't all it's cracked up to be.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What kinds of paranormal creatures and tropes will I find in your books?

I've written:

High Fae Academy

a complete series about fae, reverse harem elements, and eventual fated mates


Arctic Shifters

a complete series about wolf shifters, fated mates, and enemies to lovers


Illusions Academy

a series about mages, fated mates, coming of age, and enemies to lovers!

(book 3 releases in late August)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 Join her here...